Think Outside the Box: NC KS FARM TOUR
July 30 @ 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
|$10.00 – $55.00
It’s a great time to explore options with agriculture!
The ‘Thinking Outside the Box’ farm tour series spotlights farms doing things differently. Whether it’s reducing inputs and focusing on soil health in row crops; bringing diversification back to the farm; or exploring marketing opportunities that add value and allow the farmer to enhance market returns on their investment, you’ll be inspired to see new options.
Visit six farms producing & marketing directly to consumers. From the Farm to the Fork!
- Dale Strickler Grazing Operation Cattle, Grass and Forages for Grazing, S of Courtland
- Depot Market Specialty Crop Grower and Retail Market, N of Courtland
- C & C High Tunnel Farms Specialty Crop Grower with CSA and Retail marketing, Scandia
- Scandia CSA Retail Store Offering locally-grown food, as fresh as it can be, Scandia
- Polansky Seed Commercial Seed Business, Belleville
- Nebraska Shrimp Company Indoor Shrimp Operation, Carleton Nebraska
Registration: $10 Includes lunch and admission.