Facebook event link – https://www.facebook.com/events/219569438859583/
- $5 for out-of-county
- FREE for Republic County residents/businesses
- Please RSVP by August 1st call (785) 374-3047 or email email@example.com.
Republic County Economic Development and Belleville Chamber and Main Street are proud to bring Jon Schallert, Destination Business Expert, to Belleville AGAIN for a public workshop. If you attended in November this is a different presentation. Please share!
Seven Republic County businesses attended the Destination Business Bootcamp in Longmont, Colorado in 2018.
- Brent Melby – Melby’s Homecenter
- Jason Sugars – J & H Auto
- Chris Henriksen – Panther Pause
- Kathy Kuhn – Depot Market
- Brian Isaacson – Apple One Media
- Dan Douglas – Belleville & Clyde Hometown Lumber
- Shannon Langston – AnTeaQues
- Courtney Anderson – Belleville Chamber & Main Street Director – Coordinator
Jon Schallert will be visiting each business to follow up on initiatives developed at the Bootcamp.
Please RSVP by August 1st call (785) 374-3047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMMUNITY REINVENTION PROGRAM – http://jonschallert.com/
A business improvement program for towns, cities, and any size community that wants to improve the business performance of their entire marketplace.
The Community Reinvention Program begins by your community sending a group of business owners from the same marketplace to our Destination Business BootCamp® in Longmont, Colorado where they receive instruction on how to make their businesses Consumer Destinations, capable of pulling customers from outside their immediate marketplace. When these owners return to their businesses, they are excited, motivated, and armed with the knowledge and tools to change and market their businesses in an entirely new way. You’ll also probably notice a huge rise in camaraderie and cooperation when they return home.