QUESTIONS CALL – 785-527-5671
Employee Health Screening Guidelines
It is recommended that employers take all possible preventative measures to ensure health and safety in the workplace. The employee should not enter the workplace and the Republic County Health Department should be notified immediately if any of the following is true for said employee.
- Temperature of 100.4 or above
- Shortness of breath
- Travel Outside of the United States within the last 30 days
- Travel to Colorado, New York, California, Florida or Washington within the last two weeks
- Any Travel on a cruise ship
- Travel to any active confirmed Covid-19 case counties (Cherokee, Morris, Linn, Miami, Douglas, Leavenworth, Jackson, Wyandotte, Franklin, Butler, Ford, & Johnson as of 03/19/2020)
- Any airline travel within the last two weeks
Italicized portions do not disqualify the employee from working, but the Republic County Health Department should be notified.
Click below to view the press releases providing RCHD guidance for your industry:
Letters dated March 18, 2020Republic County Health Department
We are doing our best to reach out to everyone who has been affected by COVID-19. Our goal is to keep every business open as safely as possible. We know that everyone has been affected by this in some way. We understand that we have missed or are going to miss some restaurants and bars within our county but we are doing our very best to reach out to you and thank you for everything you are all doing! As always please reach out to the Republic County Health Department with any questions or concerns. 785-527-5671
Thank You all for your continued support and patience.