|job title, keywords or company||
Multiple Positions – Republic County Hospital
HIM Clerk with Clerical DutiesF ull-Time M-F 0800-1630 – C .N.A. – Acute/ISB
Dietary Aide – part-time – Various shifts
Full-Time or Part-Time
Contact Jackie Barnes, HR – 785-527-6055
PT – Kasl Tree Farm – Belleville
Looking for a person who is able to work 6-7 hrs a day approx for 6 weeks. For more Information, Call Mike Kasl @ 785-527-0614.
Multiple Jobs – USD 109 – Belleville
USD 109 has an opening for an accompanist. The position is a 9-month position with hours and pay to be negotiated. Applications are available online at www.usd109.org or at the Administration Office, 1205 19th St, Belleville, KS, 66935, phone 785-527-5621. USD 109 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
USD 109 is accepting applications for a night custodian. Position includes health insurance and KPERS benefits. Applications are available at the district office at 1205 19th St, Belleville, KS 66935 or online at www.usd109.org. For questions, please contact Craig Allen at 785-527 5621. USD 109 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking for someone who loves children and excels in a fast-paced environment! This individual will be able to perform the essential function of on-line staff positions on an as–needed basis.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- Assist with set-up of serving lines on a daily basis and make sure that all food is held at the required temperature. Milk coolers are stocked and ready for service.
- Assist in some of the preparation of foods in accordance with the menu plan and Opaa! recipes, as required.
- Operate slicers, mixers, grinders, and other equipment with proper certification.
- Keep work areas neat, clean, and organized.
- Restock items as needed.
- Serve items as needed.
- Keep serving lines/condiments supplied with food items, napkins, silverware and dishes as needed to customers.
- Prepare menu items in strict compliance with Opaa! recipes.
- Keep and Maintain accurate production records.
- Handle customer monies at service time, as required. Make change as well as run a cash register or computer.
- Complete necessary paperwork and reconciliation tasks on a daily basis.
Full-time Homemaker – Republic County Health Department
Monday-Friday. Full benefit package, EOE.
Applications and job descriptions available at Republic County
Health Dept. (785-527-5671) or Republic County Court House
(785-527-7231). Applications will be accepted until November 16.
Multiple Jobs – Country Place Home Plus – Scandia
Country Place Senior Living
530 23rd St., Belleville, KS 66935
• Part time cook – 3:30 – 8:00 PMMon.,
Tues., Fri. and every other
• Part time CNA or CMA – 10 PM
– 6:00 AM every other weekend
(Fri. and Sat. nights)
Please apply in person or call 785-
527-5300 for an application.
Custodian/Maintenance – Belleville Public Library
9-12 hours per week. Work may be done at your own convenience but must be completed before library opens or after library closes. Successful applicant must be reliable, trustworthy, and have good references. Application and job description may be picked up at the library. Applications must be received by November 2. For more information, contact Katrina Sorell at 527-5305.
Katrina Sorell, Director
Belleville Public Library
1327 19th Street
Belleville, Kansas 66935
Phone or Fax: 785-527-5305
Warehouse Fulfillment Associate – Lambert – Belleville
Lambert Vet Supply is a growing company in a stable industry. We are looking for a skilled warehouse shipping clerk. This job focuses not only on individual productivity, but overall teamwork productivity in order to achieve weekly order goals.
- Utilize Warehouse Management System handhelds to process orders
- Safely package product and prepare for carrier shipment
- Acute attention to detail for accuracy purposes
- Navigate carrier software to label package for shipment
- Use warehouse equipment to transport pallets for shipment
- Maintain safe and clean working environment
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Operate productively in a team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Assembly Shop Worker – Haarslev Industries – Belleville
Haarslev Industries is a dedicated process technology company, providing powerful solutions for the benefit of the global environment. We supply complete systems and equipment for the processing of animal by-products, domestic waste, sewage sludge, biofuels and by-products from food and beverage production. Haarslev Industries’ global headquarters are in Denmark.
Haarslev, Inc. is searching for a Shop Worker to join our team in our Assembly Shop. We prize safety and accuracy, so we require a worker who can pay careful attention on the job, follow instructions precisely and double-check his or her work before completing a task. We offer a competitive hourly wage, paid time off and excellent benefits.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Hand grind knives and anvils
- Perform general duties of a shop floor
- Disassemble and assemble equipment
- Powerwash parts
- Clean and organize service tools
- Parts runner
- General housekeeping inside and outside the shop
- Follow OSHA regulations
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must be willing to work individually or with a team in the workshop
- Basic understanding of hand tools
- Basic welding skills
- Complete a physical; must be able to lift 50lbs-90lbs with ease and often
Job Type: Full-time
Multiple Positions – Belleville Health Care Center
Belleville Health Care Center is looking for caring and reliable staff to join our team. We are looking for a
- CNA for 7a-7p, 7p-7a, or 8-hour shifts. We are very flexible. We are offering a $1000 sign on bonus for might shift and a $500 sign on bonus for dayshift and we do have a benefi ts package.
- RN/LPN 7a-p or 7p-7a. We are offering a $3000 sign on bonus and do have a benefits package.
- Accounts payable/payroll/receptionist 8:30AM to 5PM Part time only. Belleville Health Care Center is a 72-bed skilled nursing facility that is embracing culture change and focusing on elder centered care.
If you would like to make a difference, and enjoy helping the elderly please come and apply in person or online at www.bellevillenursingandrehabilitation.com. Please call and speak to Danita Chambers at 785-527-5636.
Belleville Health Care Center
2626 Wesleyan Dr.
Belleville, KS 66935
Post Master Relief – USPS – Republic
POSTMASTER RELIEF (RMPO) – 2 HR
413 MAIN ST
REPUBLIC, KS 66964-9998
CONTACT INFORMATION: Rhonda Bird, Postmaster, 785-527-2421; Rhonda.J.Bird@usps.gov
Title: POSTMASTER RELIEF (RMPO) – 2 HR
Grade: L – 51
FLSA Designation: Non-Exempt
Occupation Code: 2305-0115
Non-Scheduled Days: Varies
PMRs will work up to 6 days per week to serve customers at a public window open for 2 hours per day.
Equipment Operator – Republic County Highway Department
REPUBLIC COUNTY HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT is accepting applications for an EQUIPMENT OPERATOR. Class “B” CDL required, Class “A” preferred. Pre-employment drug and physical capacity testing required. Full time position with benefits. Applications available at the Highway Department office, 702K. St., Belleville, Ks. 66935 or call (785)527-2235. Applications accepted until opening is filled. EOE & ADA Employer. Must be at least 18 years old to apply.
Independent Sales Representative – Republic County
An Independent Sales Representative (ISR) role presents a tremendous career and sustainable income opportunity for qualified individuals desiring to build their own business and participate in a proven growth formula. Independent Sales Representatives are responsible for establishing business relationships with local individuals to list, promote and sell equipment. BigIron will assign all Independent Sales Representatives (ISR’s) an area of responsibility for which they will be expected to acquire new sellers through both designated leads and proven relationship selling experience.
Multiple Positions – Belleville Healthcare Center
Belleville Health Care Center is taking applications for the following positions:
- Housekeeping Manager to oversee daily operations
- Fulltime Night Shift RN/LPN, 7p7a, $3,000 sign on bonus
- Fulltime Day Shift RN/LPN, 7a-7p, $3,000 sign on bonus
- Fulltime Night Shift C.N.A./C.M.A., 7p-7a, $1,000 sign on bonus
- Fulltime Day Shift C.N.A./C.M.A., 7a-7p, $1,000 sign on bonus
- Belleville Health Care Center
2626 Wesleyan Dr.
Belleville, KS 66935
Sewing & Packaging Positions – Scott Specialties – Belleville
Scott Specialties, Inc., a longtime manufacturer of orthopedic soft goods, is accepting applications for positions in the sewing and pack- aging in the Belleville facility. Experience is helpful Competitive starting pay is offered plus merit raises excellent single or family health insurance coverage available through BC/BS Company paid life insurance paid holidays and vacation Matching contributions to 401(k) retirement plan Annual bonuses to qualifying employees.
Approved applicants must pass a drug test before they are hired. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, gender, or national origin. Applications may be picked up at 512 M Street in Belleville. You also may call (785) 527-5627
Country Place Senior Living – Belleville
Country Place Senior Living in Belleville, KS is in search of a Part-time Cook. Apply in person at 530 23rd St. or call 785-527-5300 to request an application. Equal Opportunity Employer1
Part-time Harvest Help – Nesika Energy – Scandia
Nesika Energy, located west of Scandia, is looking for part-time harvest help for this fall harvest. Outside grain handling/unloading and scale house positions available.
Call 785-335-2054 for more information.
NWKEIC has two opportunities for people in Republic County or those who are looking to relocate and work remotely.
Rural and Remote – Remote job assistance
This is one-on-one support in finding, applying for, and thriving in a remote job opportunity.
NSpire Labs Coding Academy – Computer Programming Scholarship
A coding academy that teaches students skills for the computer program so they are job ready. They will be Junior Full Stack Developers with an opportunity to have a remote job right here. Junior Full Stack Developers are valuable to web development companies much like welders are in the manufacturing world, and both are in high demand.
Click here to learn more – www.republiccountykansas.com/tech-opportunity-in-rural-kansas/
Do you care about your communities?
The Belleville Telescope is seeking a sales person to help businesses develop marketing plans across all platforms: print, digital, and social media. Base pay plus commission. Flexible hours available, fulltime or parttime. To schedule an interview, send resumes to Fred Arnold at email@example.com. EOE
Advertising / Customer Solution Specialist – Nex-Tech – Courtland
Nex-Tech is looking for an energetic, career driven, and creative sales person who is ready to jump in and hit the ground running! Must be willing to work with the public in a retail setting and able to work with a variety of personalities.
Our Customer Solution Specialist sells and promotes products and services, prepares customer contracts, obtains credit reports, and processes payments. Duties also include working closely with customers answering questions, processing adjustments to accounts, and resolving billing issues. The right person must maintain a proficient knowledge of products and services and have excellent oral and written communication skills. This position will also create visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate Nex-Tech and Nex-Tech Advertising Solutions clients by developing the overall layouts and productions including, but not limited to: direct mail, print, radio and television advertising, audio/video productions, interactive media, classifieds’ banner advertising, digital advertising, in-house publications, web development, documents and forms, and special publications. Also responsible for corporate/client photography.
- Associate’s degree or the equivalent in Graphic Design, Advertising, Journalism or a related field
- Two years of related experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Must report on site to the Courtland, KS Business Office at least twice weekly
- Great work environment
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance options
- Savings plan options
- Vacation and sick leave
Interested applicants may submit an online application at www.nex-tech.com/careers and send a current resume and cover letter to Human Resources, 118 W Main, Hill City, KS 67642, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Position will close upon placement of a qualified candidate.
Nex-Tech is an equal opportunity provider and employer. 312 Main St, Courtland, KS 66939-3024, United States
Cloud County Community College – Job Board
Hours: Mon-Fri. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: (785) 243-1435 Ext. 322 OR (800) 729-5101.
PT=Part Time T=Temporary FT=Full time.
Find more jobs for NCK in the Cloud County Community College Job Bulletin.