About the Expo:
Republic County Economic Development is launching a countywide real estate marketing campaign to help stimulate the home sales in the county. This is in conjunction with the NCK Homeownership Program offering 0% down payment loans ($10,000) and closing cost grants ($2,000) with the deadline of August 31st, 2020. RCED will oversee all marketing duties, but realtors and homeowners will be responsible for submitting listings to be advertised and coordinating with potential buyers to schedule showings. This program will allow for realtors and homeowners to have increased coverage across multiple media platforms and give potential buyers greater access to available real estate in Republic County.
- Campaign will officially launch digitally July 13th with traditional marketing avenues continuing mid-July – August 31st. Coordinating showings is the responsibility of the homeowner and/or realtor and showing dates will vary by appointment. Due to Covid-19, homeowners may schedule showings at their discretion.
Eligible properties to participate and cost:
- Republic County realtor listings: $25/property — Residential properties only
- Private / Out-of-County realtor listings: $50/property — Residential properties only
- July 10 – Deadline for realtors and property owners to submit their properties. Fees must be paid upon submission
- Properties may still be submitted after this date and there will be no late fee. However, properties submitted after this date will not be guaranteed the same media coverage.
- July 13 – Web page with properties’ information and develop marketing material on NCK Homeownership Program, relocation guide, and jobs information.
- July 17– Facebook ads running in the region, flyers distributed, website goes live, launch of marketing campaign (see below)
- July-August: Realtors and homeowners schedule showings for potential home buyers
- Radio, newspaper, and other online ads continue.
- Website – with details on all listed properties
- Facebook Ads – targeting a variety of locations and market segments, boosted posts to surrounding counties
- Facebook Event Page – all participating properties will be promoted through its own post
- Note: This is not guaranteed for properties submitted after the deadline
- Radio Ads – requires a minimum of 10 participating properties
- Other local outlets – including weekly local radio interviews, press releases to local newspapers, email campaigns, other social media platforms, flyers, etc.
How to Participate and Requirements
If you would like to participate in this campaign, please:
- Fill out the online form and submit *quality photos by July 10th, 2020
- *Photos that are not in focus or of cluttered spaces will not be approved for posting (JPEG and PNG file type is required)
- Send your registration fee by July 10th to the RCED (Properties will be accepted after this date, but should expect less media coverage)
- Your listing will not be live until we receive your payment.
- Coordinate with potential homebuyers to schedule a showing.
- Clean, prep, and stage your property in preparation for scheduled showings.
- Share the RCED Housing Survey link when showing a home to potential buyers.
- *Information and links will be provided upon registration
- Have questions or need assistance, contact Luke Mahin at 785-374-3047 or email@example.com
- Complete a survey so that we may improve the program in the future.
*To submit your listing by mail, please send the form as well as your payment to:
Republic County Economic Development
P.O. Box 178
Belleville KS, 66935