November 4, 2020
#201: Small Business Tax Workshop—9:00am—12noon
- Register at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_NmMaRUE_Q_6XEfNOHS0v0w
- Kansas Retailers’ Sales Tax and Compensating Use Tax
- Goods and Services subject to Sales Tax
- Record Keeping and Filing Requirements
- Form Preparation
- Exemption Certificate
- Withholding Requirements
#211 Labor: Understanding Regulations, Forms & Reports—12:15pm-1:15pm
- Register at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_bgW-UFxsRZapYanXF0WXng
- Unemployment Insurance Tax Liabilities
- Steps for Filing Tax Returns
- New Hire Information
#202 Contractor’s Tax Workshop—1:30pm-4:30pm
- Register at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_fZXsYxHgRE-L_4gNo1TYCQ
- Sales Tax on Materials and Labor
- Project Exemption Certificates
- Sales Tax Returns
November 5, 2020
#203: Agricultural Sales & Use Tax Workshop—9:00am-12noon
Location: All workshops will be virtual!
Cost: No Fee!
Registration: Pre-registration is required. Registration links are located next to workshops.
Contact the Office Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-628-5615 for any questions or concerns!