The guide provides inspiration and planning tools for those with an interest in traveling in Kansas. 400,000 guides are distributed annually to people who request them and at rest stops, visitor centers, and events, in and out of Kansas. Additionally, an online guide is available for download on TravelKS.com. Submissions generally open mid-April.
Display advertising and lodging/dining/shopping/event listings are available for as low as $80 when reserved before the early bird deadline of May 31st. General listings are $90, and a highlighted general listing is $130. All listing musted be entered by July 1st and paid for by July 12, 2019, to be included in the 2020 Kansas Official Travel Guide. Any invoices not paid by July 12, 2019, the listings will be pulled.
- EARLY BIRD – April 15 to May 31
- GENERAL – June 1 to July 1
- FINAL PAYMENT DUE – July 12
DISPLAY ADS INFORMATION
ADDITIONAL FORMS AND RESOURCES
- 2020 Kansas Official Travel Guide Rate Sheet
- 2020 Kansas Official Travel Guide Listing Criteria
- 2020 Kansas Official Travel Guide Listing Information (Attractions, Dining, Shopping)
- 2020 Kansas Official Travel Guide Listing Information (Lodging)
CONTACT FOR MOR INFORMATION AND TO SUBMIT YOUR LISTING
Republic County Economic Development
Belleville Chamber & Main Street