NOTICE OF GRANT REQUEST DEADLINE THE LEVA AND FRANK DUCLOS FOUNDATION THE CITIZENS NATIONAL BANK, TRUSTEE
Due to COVID-19, changes have been made to the application process.
The semi-annual meeting of the Advisory Board of the Leva and Frank Duclos Foundation is scheduled for May 2020. Special requirements must be met when applying for a grant:
- 1. Requests will only be accepted from Cloud, Republic and adjacent counties.
- 2. Requests should be typed, and set forth the following:
- a. Description of Request.
- b. Amount of Request.
- c. Specific reason for the Request.
- d. Sources of funding for the Request other than Duclos funds.
- e. IMPORTANT: Name, address, phone number and e-mail address of a contact person who will be available for questions if necessary.
- 3. Organizations: Every organization submitting a request must submit a copy of its 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status letter issued by the Internal Revenue Service. The request must be signed by the President of the organization. Municipalities: Public schools, municipalities and counties are not required to have 501(c)(3) letters. A request by public schools, municipalities or counties must be signed by the chief official of the governing body. A request signed only by an employee or department head is not sufficient.
- 4. Individuals applying for hardship needs should contact The Citizens National Bank for income and net worth guidelines.
- 5. Priority will be given to requests for: medical hardship relief, community resource councils, facilities and equipment for the handicapped and education.
- 6. All organizations, public schools, municipalities, and/or counties receiving funds from the Foundation should submit documentation of how the grant funds were expended as soon as possible. This documentation should be in the form of a copy of the paid invoice and/or copy of the cancelled check for the goods or services purchased and must be received by The Citizens National Bank, Trust Division before another request for assistance from the Foundation will be considered.
Because of the COVID-19 virus, no paper applications will be accepted. APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED VIA E-MAIL OR FAX.
E-mail Amy DeGraff at: email@example.com Fax to: (785) 243-1833
DO NOT MAIL OR DROP OFF YOUR REQUEST. IN AN EFFORT TO PROTECT OUR STAFF, ANY REQUEST RECEIVED IN PAPER FORM WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
If you need assistance with submitting your application, please contact Amy DeGraff @ 785.275.5000. The deadline for requests is: Friday, May 8, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. No late applications will be accepted.
Download the grant request form here