Courtland Fall Fest
Courtland City Park
October 11th 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- 9:30 – 1:00 p.m. Pie sale at Arts Center
- 9:30 – 10:30 a.m Car Show registration at Arts Center – Call Sam Brown 785-527-9393
- 10:00 a.m. Kids games and activities
- 11:00 a.m. Car Show Parade down Main Street to City Park
- 12:00 p.m. Chili Cook-Off – free will donation – sponsored by Courtland Pride Club
- 12:00 – 4:00 p.m. Shady Lane String Band
- 1:00 p.m Homebrewing demonstrations by the Courtland Fermentation Club
Car Show – Courtland Arts Center Fundraiser
October 11th the Courtland Arts Center is sponsoring car show for a fundraiser for the Courtland Arts Center.Any vehicle that has wheels is invited to participate.
- 9:30 – 10:30 am Registration will be at the Courtland Arts Center
- 11:00 am Parade will go down Main Street to the City Park
- 12:00 pm Chili Cook Off – free will donation by the Courtland Pride Club.
- $10.00 entry fee – cars, trucks, classics, tractors, SUV’s, and motorcycles.
- Free admission – bicycles, wagons, and golf carts.
Spectators are encouraged to vote for the best in show. $1.00 per vote. Top three vehicles by vote will receive a trophy. Make checks payable to Courtland Arts Center. Contact Sam Brown 785-527-9393 for questions.