KANSAS OFFICIAL TRAVEL GUIDE
The guide provides inspiration and planning tools for those with an interest in traveling in Kansas. 350,000 guides are distributed annually to people who request them and at rest stops, visitor centers, and events, in and out of Kansas. Additionally, an online guide is available for download on TravelKS.com.
Travel Guide listings are available for as low as $80 when reserved before the early bird deadline of February 28. General listings are $100, and a highlighted general listing is $140. All listing must be entered by March 31st and paid for by May 13th, 2022 to be included in the 2023 Kansas Official Travel Guide.
Note: All DMOs/CVBs must enter and submit their free listing through the Extranet.
GUIDE LISTING DEADLINES
- EARLY BIRD – January 18 – February 28
- GENERAL – March 1 to March 31 (All invoices will be sent after April 1st)
- FINAL PAYMENT DUE – May 13
DISPLAY AD INFORMATION & DEADLINES
Display ad pricing, as well as details and deadlines, can be found on the rate sheet. For more information, questions or to reserve your space, please contact Kim Sommerfeldt at Midwest Living. You can reach Kim by phone or email. Phone: 815.363.1417 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Display Ad Deadlines
- EARLY BIRD – Commit before June 1
- AD SPACE & MATERIALS DUE – August 20
Additional Forms and Resources
- 2023 Kansas Official Travel Guide Rate Sheet (coming soon)
- Kansas Official Travel Guide Listing Criteria
- Kansas Official Travel Guide Listing Information (Attractions, Dining, Shopping & Lodging)
- How to Enter a Listing through the Extranet
If interested in paying for a listing for your business contact