To assist with COVID-19 impacts in the county, Republic County Economic Development is scheduling video calls for businesses and county/city officials. These will be reoccurring after the first call(s).
RCED will continue weekly conference calls for businesses and county officials in regard to COVID-19. They are scheduled for the following Mondays at 12:00 pm on March 30th, April 6th, and April 13th. We will be using Zoom and you have the option of joining with or without video using a laptop, cell phone, tablet, or landline. If you want to test Zoom out and need help contact me. See below for the video or call-in instructions.
Receive email reminders by filling this form out – https://forms.gle/6t8Qhdbiuiv8cYhV7
Topics to be covered:
- Updates from our public health officials
- Any business changes to share? www.republiccountykansas.com/covid-19/
- Update on the Republic County CDBG Revolving Loan Funds to assist with COVID-19 –www.republiccountykansas.com/covid-19-CDBG/
- Update on local, state, and federal assistance business programs. Loans, unemployment, upcoming webinars, etc. – www.republiccountykansas.com/covid-19-business/
- What have been the impacts on your operations, supplies, and employees?
- What does your preparedness look like, and how can your business think outside of the box to handle cash flow issues or lack of income?
- Share best practices or suggestions.
- How can RCED best assist you in this time of need?
For immediate needs email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-374-3047.