|BAK 2016 Route and Itinerary Total Mileage: 491|
Friday, June 3 (early start)
Saturday, June 4 (regular start)
Sunday, June 5
Monday, June 6
Tuesday, June 7
Wednesday, June 8
Thursday, June 9
Friday, June 10
Saturday, June 11
Republic County Events
- Water station on Main Street at the Mini-Park
- WiFi available at NexTech Wireless on Main Street
- Downtown: Water Station, WiFi / Restrooms at the Scandia Library, and Rural/City FireFirehouse will be open for restrooms also.
- Concessions and information at Republic County High School
- Transportation will be available at the High School for the cyclists
- Free swimming at the new Pool in Belleville for BAK registrants only
For BAK and the Public:
- Free Movie at the Blair Theater “Inspire to Ride” 3 PM
- The First Tuesday Night Farmer’s Market. Normal Tuesday Night Market hours will be 5-7 but some vendors will be setting up as early as 2 PM on BAK day.
- Steve Korthanke will serve homemade ice-cream starting at 2 PM out of his miniature covered wagon with antique engine to crank the ice-cream.
- The First United Methodist Church will have their Famous Fair Foodstand Homemade Pie for sale
- Local Massage Therapists and Chiropractors will be downtown to offer their services.
- RC High School Marching Buffs fundraiser for Fiesta Bowl Parade trip at the High School. Choice of Homemade Chicken Noodle w/ mashed potatoes dinner or pasta bar, salad bar & dessert Bar
Also downtown Tuesday from 5-7:30 PM
- Evening Entertainment Downtown 2.5 Men (Clint Tate & Tim Halfhide) performing live the best of Classic Rock and Classic Country
- Belleville Chamber & Main Street – Deluxe Baked Potato Bar . Also serving sloppy taco burgers & nachos.
- Belleville High Banks Museum – Build your own sub sandwich and also potato salad and coleslaw
- Assembly of God Church at 17th & Q St will have brats, chips and pie.
- RC High School Marching Buffs fundraiser – “The Waffleman” unlimited Belgian waffles w/ variety of toppings, sausage & bacon, fruit, milk, juice & coffee. Tickets are available at the door and the meal is open to the public from 7:30 – 10 AM
- Water station on Baird Street
- Cuba Cash Store – Groceries etc
- Hope Floats – Ice cream parlor
- Cedar Porch
- Memory Bank
- Shaded courtyard with water fountain